Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) is an intensive 8 week training. MSC combines the skills of mindfulness and self-compassion, providing a powerful tool for emotional resilience. MSC can assist in overcoming depression and anxiety as well as improve relationships and increase overall well-being. Skills are taught each week to improve self-compassion. Many people have already taken this training and shared all the wonderful changes that have taken place in their lives since then.
Join us as we explore the ideas behind Mindful Self-Compassion, practice the MSC skills and gain greater awareness into ourselves in a small group setting.
Topics to be covered are...
- What self-compassion is and isn’t
- Self-compassion practices for daily life
- How to handle difficult emotions with greater ease
- The art of loving-kindness meditation
- How to use self-compassion in caregiving situations
- How to transform challenging relationships
- How to motivate yourself with kindness rather than criticism
- How to enjoy your life more fully
Offered Thursday evenings at:
Institute for Spirituality and Health
8100 Greenbriar Dr.
Houston, TX 77054
$495.00 Limited Availability
For more information:
Or email us